Saturday 30 July 2011

Pork Ribs from Heaven!

Now, I would not be my husband’s wife if I did not post one decent blog about the delicious Indonesian fare. In keeping it within the family, I must mention that this was my sister-in-law’s sole advice to me before I left  - Go makan at Naughty Nuri’s Warong!
Obedient as I am, I went, and oh my-my-my! Can I just say that this is one place that is NOT overrated! The pork ribs are to-die-for! It was tender, juicy, moist and wonderfully tasty!
I cannot remember how I got there so wherever Naughty Nuri is located at Ubud, it is a quaint and unassuming wooden shack with a shop full, full of patrons both local and foreign.
If you are ever in Ubud, you must make a pit stop at Naughty Nuri’s Warong. You do not know what you are missing until you do!
Naughty Nuri's Warung, Ubud, Bali.


My heart skipped a beat at the sight of this.

Taking the time to take this photo was tormentting. I could not wait to dive in!


3 comments:

  1. I like Naughty Nuri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go again together :) Hmmmmmm dreaming of the lovely ribs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im hungry by just lookin at d pic of d ribs, Lenn!

    ReplyDelete